Thank you for your interest in reserving an apartment at The Modules!
If you haven’t already, contact TempleTown Realty to schedule your tour – 215-232-3707 or email@example.com.
If you have already taken a tour, the following outlines our leasing process and deadlines:
Due ASAP to reserve an apartment. These items can be mailed or emailed to TempleTown Realty:
- Completed Rental Application for each roommate. All fields of the Rental Application must be completed. All applicants are required to have a Co-Signer. If you have any questions about the Rental Application, please feel free to contact us.
- A reservation deposit equal to one month’s rent. The reservation deposit (one month’s rent) secures the apartment/house for your move-in and takes it off of the market. Should you decide not to move into the property, the reservation deposit is non-refundable. You can pay the deposit online here.
- Copy of photo ID. Driver’s License, Student ID, and Passport are examples of accepted forms of photo ID.
Once your application and deposit have been approved, your group will receive Move-In Packets that include copies of Leases, Co-Signer Agreements, and other move-in items.
Due on or before your Lease Start Date:
- Signed Lease Agreement. The Lease is signed by the residents that will be living in the apartment (you and your roommates).
- Signed Co-Signer Agreement(s). Each resident is required to have a Co-Signer (usually a parent or gaurdian). Co-Signer Agreements must be signed in person in the TempleTown office or they must be notarized.
- W9 Form. This is required to security deposit escrow accounts. The following fields must be completed: Name, Address, City/State/Zip, Social Security Number, and Signature.
- Balance of move-in cost. Typically move-in costs are 3 month’s rent for first month rent, last month rent, and security deposit. Your initial reservation deposit will be applied to this total. Your total move-in cost may also vary depending on Move-In Speicals, Early Reservation, etc. Please contact us for the exact amount of your required total move-in cost.
If you have any questions about our leasing process, please contact the TempleTown office at 215-232-3707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.